I’m a very busy single mom of a 4 year old with a demanding career. So when I’m asked “What do you want for Christmas?” I usually don’t have a clue. But this year is different.
Here’s my list for Santa. You don’t have to be a mom to steal a few. Enjoy!
1. Maid Service. Because fabulous people don’t clean.
2. Perfume. I prefer Viktor Rolf Flower Bomb. The aroma makes me feel powerful.
3. Membership to a dating site. I don’t have time to write about myself and less time to figure out which one has the highest probability of landing me a man!
4. Matching intimates. Single moms don’t have time to figure it out. I can barely walk out the door with matching socks. Victoria Secret is nice but Agent Provocateur could be a game changer.
5. Babysitter. We always need one! Every mommy needs to fill her “ME TANK” once in a while.
6. Wine. Pinot, Cab, Prosecco, we don’t care!!! It’s imperative to have on a Friday night when the children are in bed. Helps us whine down from the hectic week. Waking up early, getting children off to school and being phenomenal at work are not easy tasks. Happy mom means happy everyone.
7. Shoes, Shoes, Shoes. No woman ever has enough.
8. Cooking classes. Yes, I can’t believe I wrote this either. It’s time to step up my game as a woman. And I think it could be fun.
9. Boxing classes. Gotta keep it tight and right, ladies!
10. Spa time! We are always taking care of someone else. It’s all too easy to forget what relaxation was like before becoming parents. Remind me… Puhleaase and Thank you!